Sunday, August 3, 2008

Daddy's Little Princess


This layout was inspired by a beautiful sketch by Jolene Pienaar for Pencil Lines. I used patterned papers from Cloud 9 Design that I bought ages ago, and stickled the flower embellishments to give them a sparkly feel to match the background papers.



The journaling is from an anonymous poem I found while surfing the net, and which I thought suited this picture of my DH and DD (taken when she was two years old!) perfectly.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Cloud 9 Design Sparkle Cardstock - Enchanted Forest - Blue, Enchanted Forest - Pink, and Palace Walls - Periwinkle
Flowers - Imaginisce, American Crafts, Prima
Brads - Doodlebug Design Inc.
Chipboard Flourishes - Maya Road
Title - K&Co. sticker label
Journaling Sheet - Making Memories 5th Avenue Spiral Journaling Book
Others - Bazzill Textured Cardstock, Ranger Stickles, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Making Memories Scrapbook Colors paint, Ribbons

No comments: