Monday, October 20, 2008

Vogue


This is my take of Unpubbed's current DT Member Layout Lift. It's inspired by a layout by the talented Kim White. I got the inspiration for the title from Madonna's song of the same name, because that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this photo of my two DD - lol!

Materials used:
Cardstocks - Bazzill Bling and Bazzill Basics Textured Cardstocks, K&Company Remake Earth Browns Mat Pad
Leaves and Flowers - Prima
Gems (Flower Centres) - Impex Creative Crafts Special Effects
Ribbons and Fibers - Fancy Pants, S.E.I., Making Memories, Unknown
Title Alphas - American Crafts Thickers - Jewelry Box Chipboard Letter Stickers in Brown
Journaling Card - Sassafras Lass
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, ZIG Photo Signature Pen in Black
Puncher - Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch

1 comment:

Kimberly White said...

so cute! Thanks for the lift!
Kim