Monday, February 9, 2009

Tweet Heart


This has been such a fruitful weekend! Between Saturday night and yesterday evening, I actually managed to complete three layouts! And I did them using my new scrap supplies as well! Good reason to buy more, as my friend Susan says - haha!

The layouts were for a virtual crop over at My Scrapbook Nook that I participated in. Susan's a DT member there and introduced me to the site and the crop. Was such fun!



Anyway, this first layout that I completed was for a challenge called "You're In My Heart...", where we had to use hearts cut out of paper on our layouts, as well as have the word "heart" in the title. I used the new Porcelain Collection from Basic Grey for this layout of my younger DD. I hand-cut the hearts and inked the edges for definition, and used 3D foam dots for the birdcage and three of the hearts, for dimension. The "Tweet" in the title is of course a play on the birdcage.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Basic Grey Porcelain Collection - Silver Birch, Chatsworth, Windermere, Hampton, Rosenthal, Bellamy, Villeroy, Stafford, and Empress Cream
Lace - Melissa Frances
Title - Basic Grey Porcelain Element Stickers, Basic Grey Porcelain Chip Sticker ABC
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, Elements by Mark Richards Crystal Stickers, EK Success 3D Foam Dots

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO, love the colours