Friday, July 3, 2009

Ensemble


The photo for this layout was taken at my DD's school, after her very first violin ensemble performance in November last year. I had been wanting to scrap it for a long time but just never got around to it until now. And I'm actually quite glad I waited this long because I just love these Bo Bunny and October Afternoon papers that I just got not too long ago.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Bo Bunny's Back To Backs - Tuscany Symphony, October Afternoon's Good Cheer Collection - Gingerbread
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Flowers - Prima
Flourishes - Prima's Say It In Pearls
Trim - We R Memory Keepers - Tiffany's Collection Ribbons & Trims
Title Alphas - American Crafts Vinyl Thickers
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap


2 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous LO. Just love everything here....xxx

Veronica Goh said...

Thanks so much, Tracey!