Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Megan / Melanie


This is a two-page layout that's been on my mind for some time, that I've finally managed to put together now. The idea actually came about while I was printing photos for the Creative Escape class with Donna Downey, but procrastinator me put it on the back-burner until now!

I used some pretty, pretty papers from Webster's Pages, and, to give lots of dimension, popped up the "frames" as well as the floral cut-outs, journaling, and the photos. I then embellished the layouts with flowers and lace.

Here are the individual layouts and some close-ups.

MEGAN



MELANIE



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Webster's Pages Sweet As Cherry Pie Collection - Set The Table, Fly A Kite
Cardstock Backing - Bazzill Basics in White
Title Alphas - American Crafts Thickers - Jewelry Box Chipboard Stickers in Brown
Subtitles - Provo Craft Halfabitties Stickers - Rat-a-tat Half-a-bitty
Lace Trims - May Arts
Flowers and Leaves - Prima
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, EK Success 3D Foam Dots

No comments: