Sunday, November 1, 2009

Catch Of The Day


I just finished this layout within two hours this afternoon - a bit of a record for me!



The photo is of my younger DD and her "catch of the day". The story behind this is that my DH has recently taken up a new hobby - fishing. And he's been faithfully going fishing every weekend but catching nothing more than a few small fishes, the biggest of which was about 8 inches in length. Then one day early last month, he decided to take our little one along, mainly to get her out of the way while my older DD was revising for her PSLE exams. She had never gone fishing before and of course was thrilled. They didn't manage to get any good catches the whole time and just as daddy was packing up and they were about to leave, she snagged this huge one weighing 2kg! Lol! So I decided I just had to scrap this photo of her and her catch.



Materials used:
Die-Cut Paper - My Mind's Eye - Penny Lane Collection - Maggie May "Lola Jane" Delicate Dots Paper
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye - Penny Lane Collection - Free Bird "Passion" Paper
Overlays - Hambly Screen Prints - All Mixed Up
Flowers - Prima
Flourishes - Prima Say It In Pearls
Title Alphas - American Crafts Thickers - Nutmeg Glossy Letter Stickers in White
Others - Pearls (from stash), EK Success 3D Foam Dots


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous layout. I love all the little details.

Veronica Goh said...

Thanks so much for dropping by, Tiffany! And for your lovely comment. :)