Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Memories Of Christmas Past


Custom Crops was hosting a Mystery Challenge where those of us who signed up for it received a mystery kit containing a mixture of both scrapbooking and non-scrapbooking items. We then had to submit a project using all the items in the kit, although we could add items from our own stash as well if we liked.

I decided to do a Christmas layout with my Mystery Challenge kit, inspired as I was by the Christmas-themed Sizzix dies I received as part of the kit. :) The photo is of my two daughters when they were younger, posing on the stairs with their musical Santa doll.

For a step-by-step of how this layout was created, check out the Custom Crops site here, where you can also find out how you can sign up for their next Mystery Challenge.

No comments: