Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happiness


I recently discovered these papers from Fancy Pants Designs in my stash, and decided to do this layout of my younger DD. I like the quote: "To live happily is an inward power of the soul", and I titled the layout "Happiness".

I used Martha Stewart's Edge Punch on some of the edges of the papers, and also used the backing of a Prima packaging to provide a contrast to the floral papers as well as to stick the title onto.



I mixed the flowers from Prima with three that I made using the same Fancy Pants papers, and further embellished the layout with Prima pearls and crystals.




I also framed my DD's face with Making Memories' Glitter Frame, for more added bling.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Fancy Pants Designs - Delight Collection - Potpourri, Bunches, Delight Strips
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Flowers - Prima - Windsor Roses, Windsor Roses 'Hampton', Baroque Blooms 'Deep Pink'
Leaves - Prima - Jewel Box Leaves 'Faberge', Heirloom Paper Leaves 'Pecan'
Flourishes - Prima - Say It In Pearls 'Swirls White', Say It In Pearls 'Swirls Cream', Say It In Crystals
Frame - Making Memories - Glitter Bling Pink Square Frame
Title Alphas - Making Memories - Tiny Alphas 'Brown Ledger'
Punch - Martha Stewart Crafts - Doily Lace Edge Punch
Others - Ribbon, Prima Package Backing

No comments: