Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beautiful and Unique


I just love the colours in Basic Grey's Origins collection. In this layout, I used three different border punches on the papers. I think that the Pop-Up Butterflies one from Martha Stewart Crafts is especially cute.



I then embellished with some lace and a jeweled butterfly from Prima. The papers are so lovely on their own that they need little other embellishments, don't you think?



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Basic Grey - Origins Collection - Renew, Brown Sugar Scrub, Sugar Pea, Hot Stone, Pure
Lace - Prima
Butterfly - Prima Jewel Box Butterflies "Torino"
Title - Me And My Big Ideas Stickers - Live Green "Beautiful", Making Memories Vintage Findings Epoxy Foil Alpha - Cream, and Basic Grey Epoxy Stickers - Origins
Punches - Martha Stewart Crafts - Doily Lace Edge Punch, Martha Stewart Crafts - Pop-Up Butterflies Edge Punch, and Fiskars - Sunburst Border Punch
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap


No comments: