Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bloom


Here's a layout I did using the new The Girls' Paperie patterned papers, and my new Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens. I just love the butterfly screen from Tattered Angels - so pretty!



I did lots of flower cut-outs from the Cabbage Rose paper because the paper just screamed to be cut out when I saw it - lol!



And to finish off, I distressed and lightly inked the Newsprint Stripe papers for some texture and shades, and I also used lots of 3D pop-up dots for dimension, and added laces and flowers as further embellishments.



Notice how the colours of the flowers and glimmer mist matched the colours on my DD's outfit? :)



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - The Girls' Paperie - Paper Girl Collection - Newsprint Stripe, Cabbage Rose
Cardstock - Bazzill - White
Frame - Hambly Screen Prints - Urban Chic Frames - White
Flowers - Prima - Lilliput Roses 'Teaberry', Fairytale Roses in Baby Pink and in Orchid
Laces - Prima
Alphas - American Crafts Thickers - Nutmeg Glossy Letter Stickers in White
Mists - Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists in Jazz Blue, and Iridescent Gold
Masks - Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens - Nature 'Graceful Journey', and Garden 'Blossom'
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Aged Mahogany, EK Success 3D Dots


No comments: