Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Color


A layout without a title. So I decided to use a word from the journaling as the title instead. I so love this quote which I got from Bo Bunny's Mama-Razzi collection: "When you photograph in black and white, you capture the color of the soul."



I did quite a bit of distressing and inking for this layout, to give it a vintagey look.



And I applied Distress Crackle Paint in Clear Rock Candy to the piece of chipboard from Tattered Angels, to give it some added texture.



I then embellished the chipboard with flowers, leaves, and pearls from Prima.



Here's another look:



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Prima Pastiche Collection - Seaside, Love Letter
Journaling - Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi Collection - Word
Chipboard - Tattered Angels Glimmer Chips - Creme de Cocoa "Regal"
Flowers - Prima - Belle Artes "Novelty", Winter Rose "Glacier", Cameo Roses "Aqua", Essentials No. 9 "Pastiche"
Leaves - Prima - Autumn Leaves "October"
Pearls - Prima - Say It In Pearls - Blue Swirls
Lace - Prima
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Clear Rock Candy, EK Success 3D Foam Dots


No comments: