Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's A Beautiful Life


I love this photo of my DH and DDs taken earlier this year at Changi Beach. It has such an idyllic look about it somehow, and I found this little die-cut journaling tag taken from MME's Lost & Found's Accessories Sheet just the perfect title for the layout.



Also using papers from MME's Lost & Found collection, I tore and distressed the edges and layered them beneath the photo, and then embellished the layout with laces and twine, and some beautiful flowers and crystals from Zva Creative.



I anchored the layout with chipboard frames from Tattered Angels, to which I had applied some distress ink and crackle paint. I then created mini collages with the frames using the flowers from Zva Creative, as well as some twine which I had inked, and the little die-cut journaling tag and shape from MME for the bottom frame.




And I even decorated the little birdcages on the left of the patterned paper. Aren't they cute? :)



Thanks for dropping by!



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Collection - Madison Avenue "Happily Ever After" Delightful Paper, Market Street "Princess" Lovely Lady Paper
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Flowers - Zva Creative Bulk Flowers
Crystals - Zva Creative Self-Adhesive Crystals - Northern Lights - Chocolate (CRB-03CA-111)
Chipboards - Tattered Angels - Framed Fonts 'Tattered Traveler: Postage Stamps' 3-In-1 Alpha Chips
Crackle Paints - Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint - Clear Rock Candy
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap, Victorian Velvet
Die-cut Shapes - My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Collection - Union Square "Home Sweet Home" Glittered Accessories Sheet
Trim and Lace - Maya Road
Twine - From own stash
Adhesives - Beacon's 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, 3D-Dots

No comments: