Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happiness Canvas


My first attempt at a canvas layout. And I have to admit I had fun creating it. :)



Using a Prima mask, I sprayed the canvas with Tattered Angels' glimmer mists in Pink Bubblegum and Peach Delight. I used the masked "frame" to frame the photo.



I created a little Prima mini collage with the canvas tag, and added this to the layout.



I then added the other embellishments, all from Prima as well.



I really like how the entire canvas turned out. Here are a couple more close-ups.




Thanks so much for dropping by! :)

Materials used:
Canvas - Canvas Home Basics Design 8" x 8" Stretched Canvas from Canvas Corp LLC
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Mask - Prima Masks (Valerie Foster Design)
Glimmer Mists - Tattered Angels - Pink Bubblegum, Peach Delight, Jazz Blue
Flowers, Vines and Leaves - Prima Marketing - Summer Carnation (Thistle), Cinderella Collection (Barberry), Paloma Collection (Madeline), Eminence Collection, Athena Flowers (Powder Puff), Fairytale Roses (French White), PaperMarket Limited Edition 2011 (Romance Mix)
Butterfly - Prima Marketing - Swallowtail Butterflies (Azure)
Laces - Prima Marketing
Metal Pieces - Prima Marketing - Marion Smith Vintage Trinkets
Canvas Tag - Prima Marketing - Donna Downey Canvas Tags (Happiness)
Pearls - Prima Marketing - Say It In Pearls
Adhesives - Beacon's 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Wow just too fabulous !