Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

Wishing all my dear friends and family a very happy, blessed and peaceful New Year! May all your wishes, hopes and dreams come true this 2012.

I'd like to thank everyone for all the wonderful love and support you've given me this past year, and look forward to sharing more creations with you.

I've finally moved over to my new home and have been busy unpacking and settling in so hopefully I can get started on some serious scrapping for 2012 soon! (And also get my internet connection back up!)

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I wish you and all your family a very happy new year for 2012. May all you want become true... I haven't posted a comment for a while but be sure I am visiting your blog everyday and I read all your posts with interest and I still think all you do is gorgeous and such an inspiration for me. Your work is really wonderful! Go on this way this new year and continue to delight me with all your creations. Waiting for your next post... Xoxo from France! Corinne

Lizzyc said...

oh thank you for your good wishes.. and i hope this year is a wonderful year for you too ...