Sunday, July 8, 2012

Biker Girl


I could almost immediately picture this layout when I saw these photos of my older DD trying out these gorgeous bikes at the BMW headquarters in Germany.



I used My Mind's Eye's Follow Your Heart collection for the layout, creating dimension with pop-up foam dots, and giving the layout a bit of feminine touch with some flowers.




Thanks so much for dropping by! :)


Materials used:
Patterned Papers - My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart: Be Amazing Collection - Kraft Unique, Honey Blue
Brads - My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart: Be Amazing Collection - Decorative Brads
Chipboards - My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart: Be Amazing Collection - 12 x 12 Chipboard Elements
Flowers - Prima Marketing - Grand Dame (Candle Glow), Vinetta (Fairy Belle), Melisse (Fairy Belle), Button Vine (Fairy Belle)
Alphas - American Crafts Thickers - Studio Calico "Everywhere" Printed Chipboard Letter Stickers; Jenni Bowlin Studio - Black Banner Stickers
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Iced Spruce
Adhesives - Beacon’s 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots