Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Picture Perfect Moments, and A Great Announcement!


I have some wonderful news to share! I've recently joined the Sketch Design Team at My Creative Scrapbook, and this is my first layout for them! In August last year, My Creative Scrapbook added a new blog, My Creative Sketches, to run their monthly sketch challenges, with great prizes to be won each month! This month's very lovely sketch is by Kim Keane, and I've used Graphic 45's A Ladies' Diary for my layout.



Some close-ups ....



As always, there's a wonderful prize to be won, so please do pay a visit to My Creative Sketches for the July sketch, along with details on how to take part in the sketch challenge. Have fun playing along, and thanks so much for dropping by! :)


Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Graphic 45 - A Ladies' Diary Collection - Afternoon Tea, Garden Stroll, Timeless Memoir, Moment In Time, Picture Perfect, Lasting Impression, La Gazette
Title - Graphic 45 - A Ladies' Diary Collection - Alphabet Stickers
Flowers and Leaves - Prima Marketing - Vinetta (Fairy Belle), Charme Rose (Nature Garden), Laraine (River Rock), Kennedy (Vintage), Velvet Rainbow (Naturals)
Pins - Prima Marketing - Petal Pins - Pearls
Crystal Swirls - Zva Creative
Lace - Melissa Frances
Ink - Time Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Adhesives - Beacon’s 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots, American Crafts This To That Adhesive Foam Tabs
Others - Paper Doily

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. well done on your new dt role.. they have the most amazing sketches, and this layout looks so beautiful!

Sondra said...

Congratulations! I've just recently started playing over at My Creative Sketches and it is so much fun!!!

I love your layout with the gorgeous flowers and bling!!!