Monday, September 17, 2012

Free


Here's my September DT layout for My Creative Sketches. This month's sketch by Kim Keane is a wonderfully fun one, and although meant for multi-photo layouts, I decided to do a single photo one instead, substituting the remaining photos with embellishments and cut-outs.


I used papers from Webster's Pages' Everyday Poetry and Sunday Picnic collections for this layout, and played with my Martha Stewart punches.


I also did some layering of the fussy cuts and embellishments for added depth and a 3D effect.





There's a great prize to be won as usual, so do hop on over to My Creative Sketches for all the details, and of course the amazing sketch.

Thanks so much for dropping by! :)

Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Webster's Pages - Everyday Poetry Collection - Little Bird Told Me, Messages To You, My Lines, Notetaker, Wordsmith; Webster's Pages - Sunday Picnic Collection - Blanket Of Poppies
Journal Cards (used as Hand-cut Embellishments) - Webster's Pages - Everyday Poetry Collection - Delux Journaling Card Set
Wooden Clocks - Prima Marketing - Tea-Thyme Collection - Decorative Wood Embellishments
Paper Doilies - d.line Paper Doyleys; own stash
Title - Webster's Pages - Everyday Poetry Collection Kit - Fabric Ticket
Punches - Martha Stewart Crafts - Punch Around The Page Double Arches Large Set, Punch Around The Page Vintage Floral Set, Woodland Branch Edge Punch
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
Adhesives - Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots, American Crafts This To That Adhesive Foam Tabs

No comments: