Sunday, December 16, 2012

Joy


This is my DT layout for My Creative Sketches' December sketch challenge. The sketch is a beautiful one by Kim Keane, and I had fun playing with it, using papers from My Mind's Eye's All Is Bright collection.


I love the cheerful colours of the papers, and found flowers from Prima Marketing and Farm House Paper Company to match the blue and reds perfectly!


Here are some close-ups.





So do hop on over to the MCS blog for a look at the fabulous prize for this month, and for the lovely sketch!


Thanks so much for dropping by! :)

Materials used:
Patterned Papers - My Mind's Eye - All Is Bright Collection - Merry, Collage, Joy, Bright, Ephemera Frames
Flowers and Leaves - Prima Marketing - Tea-Thyme Collection - Timido, Perles, Plume; Farm House Paper Company - Fair Skies Botanicals
Chipboard Pieces - My Mind's Eye - All Is Bright Collection 12 x 12 Chipboard Accessories
Brads - My Mind's Eye - All Is Bright Collection Decorative Brads
Crystal Flourishes - Zva Creative
Lace - Minton
Twine - My Mind's Eye - All Is Bright Collection Twine
Ink - Ranger Ice Stickles - Crystal Ice
Stickles - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
Paper Doily
Adhesives - Beacon’s 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots

3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your LO is lovely! So light and airy. I like the polka dot banner and the sweet garland of posies.

Patricia said...

c'est magnifique!

Adriana - DRIARTE said...

Very pretty layout and gorgeous photo.