Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Lambert Experience


Early last month I brought my two DDs to watch Adam Lambert's Trespassing Concert here, as they're both huge fans of his. We managed to get some rather nice shots at the concert and I've been wanting to scrap them for my girls but could not find the right papers until I came across this one from Reminisce - perfect! And it had matching stickers to boot!

I mounted the photos and stickers onto cardstocks and used pop-up dots to give the layout a 3D look.






Thanks for dropping by! :)

Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Reminisce - Signature Series Collection - Rockstar
Cardstocks - Bazzill
Stickers - Reminisce - Signature Series Collection - Rockstar Die-Cut Stickers
Alphas - Prima Marketing Alphabet Stickers
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot
Adhesives - Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow!!! I love this! Awesome rockin' layout!!! WTG!

Phyllis said...

Awesome!