Thursday, July 17, 2014

Beautiful (Just The Way You Are)


Today is reveal day at My Creative Sketches, and here's my DT layout inspired by this lovely sketch by Liz Chidester.


I decided to use corrugated cardboard pieces as my design element in this layout, which features a very 3-dimensional look accentuated by some lovely vines from Prima Marketing.




And I just love this chipboard title by The Dusty Attic, which I had painted white, and then inked the edges very lightly with distress ink in Victorian Velvet colour.


Now, head on over to the MCS blog for more inspiration, and also check out the lovely prize up for grabs this month. I can't wait to see all of your lovely submissions!

Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Prima Marketing - Romance Novel Collection - Harlequin, Emotion, Messenger
Floral Vines - Prima Marketing - Bretton Vines - Alyssa
Chipboard Title - The Dusty Attic
Metal Key - Webster's Pages - Perfect Accents Charm Embellishments
Mediums - Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber - Snow Cap; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot, Victorian Velvet
Corrugated Cardboard
Adhesives - Beacon’s 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots

No comments: