Monday, December 8, 2008

Snowman


Just got back from a short family vacation the previous weekend, so I'm only just catching up with my updates!

This was my layout for Creative Scrappers' reveal on November 30. I decided to do a winter layout ('tis the season), and thought the papers from MME's Be Merry Collection were so appropriate for this photo of my daughter building a snowman, taken at Club Med Sahoro in December 2006. The layout was inspired by a sketch by Jodie Kautzner.




Materials used:
Patterned Papers - MME's Be Merry by Zoe Pearn Collection - Jack Frost, Frosty Flakes, Sweet Sprinkles, Candy Stripes
Flowers - Prima, Heidi Swapp
Brads - Making Memories Snowflake Brads
Title Alphas - American Crafts Thickers - Platforms Chipboard Letter Stickers in Red
Lace - Daiso Lace Ribbon, Unknown
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, Ranger Ice Stickles in Crystal Ice, EK Success 3D Foam Dots

No comments: