Friday, May 28, 2010

Sweet


So here's my very first DT work for Zva Creative. The box of goodies arrived on Wednesday and it was filled with gorgeous flowers, blings and brads! Of course, I couldn't wait to get started.



I used this lovely die cut paper from Webster's Pages' Lullaby Lane collection. As the photo was actually taken during Chinese New Year this year, with my DDs in their New Year finery, I decided to do up the layout like the frog buttons on a Mandarin collar, and these lovely crystal flourishes from Zva were the perfect design and size for this.



I decorated the area around the crystals with flowers, also from Zva, to which I had applied some stickles for added glitter.



The photo itself is mounted on 3-D pop-up dots for added dimension and I used my new Martha Stewart Crafts Monarch Butterfly Edge Punch to punch out the little butterflies lining the top and bottom of the photo.



The lovely crystal brads I used are also from Zva.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Webster's Pages - Lullaby Lane Collection - Die Cut, In Due Time
Cardstock - Bazzill
Flowers - Zva Creative Bulk Flowers, Zva Creative Heavy Silk Flowers
Flourishes - Zva Creative - Artistry Flourish Frame
Brads - Zva Creative Crystal Brads
Metal Plate - Tim Holtz Idea-ology Collection - Ornate Plates
Chipboard Title - Scenic Route - 'Our Story' Chipboard Circles
Edge Punch - Martha Stewart Crafts Edge Punch - Monarch Butterfly
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot, Ranger Ice Stickles in Crystal Ice, EK Success 3-D Dots, K & Co Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner


2 comments:

Veronica Goh said...

Thanks Eileen, and thanks for dropping by! :)

mariannes scrapperier m.m said...

Wow!
So beautiful.