Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Scenic Taiwan


This is a two-paged layout based on a sketch from PageMaps. The photos are from my older DD's school trip to Taiwan last year, and I used papers from My Mind's Eye, mixing and matching from their different collections. Here's a look at the individual pages.






Materials used:
Patterned Papers - My Mind's Eye Laundry Line Collection -Natural "My Boy" Teeny Wishes Paper, Natural "My Boy" Lined Up Paper, Coastal "Comfort" Chesterfield Print Paper; My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market Collection - Peaceful "Life" Paper
Cardstock - American Crafts
Journaling Cards - My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market Collection - Fresh "Outdoors"
Metal Accent - Tim Holtz Idea-ology Ornate Plates
Laces - Prima
Crystal Flourishes - Prima Say It In Crystals
Butterflies - Prima
Title Alphas - American Crafts Thickers
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, EK Success 3D Foam Dots, American Crafts Slick Writer in Fine Brown


2 comments:

Novice Writer said...

Wow! Excellent job!
BTW Nice to meet you:-)

Veronica Goh said...

Hi there! Thanks so much! And it's lovely to meet you too! Thanks for dropping by. :)