Tuesday, September 8, 2009

White World


Another early winter layout I did over the weekend, using the new winter papers from Webster's Pages. The photo is of my older DD and me taken during our trip to Furano in Japan in 2002. And yes, we actually built that snowman ourselves! And don't you just love the new crystal vines from Prima?!





I cut out the paper backing for the photo to match the inner shape of the "frame", and extended this to the backing for the title sticker too. I then found the perfect brads for this layout, from Bo Bunny! And I stickled the large flower on the bottom right to match the glittered Christmas flowers and leaves, all from Prima.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Webster's Pages Winter's Wings Collection - My Promise, Season Of White; Webster's Pages Home For The Holidays Collection - Wish Upon A Star; Graphic 45 Christmas Past Collection - Deck The Halls
Flowers and Leaves - Prima
Brads - Bo Bunny's Candy Brads
Crystal Vines - Prima
Title - Adornit Carolee's Creations - Snowy World Stickers
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap and Aged Mahogany, EK Success 3D Foam Dots, Ranger Stickles in Icicle, Provocraft Halfabitties - Rat-a-tat Half-a-bitty




No comments: