Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Say Cheese & Smile!


So I finally decided to use my Graphic 45 papers! Their Domestic Goddess collection is so pretty that I decided to do a simple layout with minimum frills, to showcase the designs of the papers. I did, however, apply Glimmer Mist to the butterflies and flowers for a little bit of shimmer (though you can't see it very clearly from the photo).



And I used the camera lens from their Communique paper as I thought it was very appropriate for the title of the layout. Must say I'm quite happy with my first attempt at using G45 papers!



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess Collection - Yours Truly, Tea Time, Quilting Bee; Graphic 45 Communique Collection - Communique
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Butterflies - Kimberly Poloson Flocked Cardstock - Old Fashioned Flowers - Butterflies
Flowers - Prima Gypsy Petals
Laces - My Mind's Eye Laundry Line Collection, Prima
Alphas - Prima Alphablends in Cream, SEI Puff Alphabet Stickers in Cranberry
Others - Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Iridescent Gold, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, EK Success 3D Foam Dots

2 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

What a brilliant blog, such a lot of lovely layouts! Found you via Inspirational, and look forward to seeing more of your brilliant projects!
Sue x

Veronica Goh said...

Thank you so much, Sue! And thanks for dropping by.